Joining COPE will be interesting, enjoyable and you’ll grow in your career. We are a dynamic company – growing and thriving and with customers who value our emphasis on quality.We believe in sharing ideas and information – we’re part of a number of national networks and we link in to academic institutions and research projects whenever we can.
COPE has a robust, evidence based approach to clinical practice and we are second to none in our governance and clinical audit processes.We’re respected within our professional communities and are often asked to contribute to debates and consultation around leading topics and changing legislation.
In COPE we see benefits as more than simply making sure we offer competitive salary rates (and we think it’s important to do this)We offer generous holidays, a contributory group pension scheme and work-life balance/flexible working options.
We engage with our staff regularly and run surveys to see what you think about how we are doing and what matters to you! When you join COPE you don’t just do a job – we understand that you want a career opportunity! We’ll make sure that you:
- Enjoy the high priority we place on personal and professional development
- Feel a key part of a growing and innovative company with a broad customer portfolio and a reputation for quality and excellence in service delivery
- Are given opportunities to broaden your knowledge base through working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Feel empowered to use personal initiative in your role whilst knowing you have the back up of a first class team
- Look at your devlopment holisticaly
- Ensure continuous improvement of professional standards and are committed to your development.
Q What kind of values do you have as a company
COPE’s values aren’t just a paper exercise – we embed them into every aspect of how we do business and how we treat our staff. (in our SEQOHS accreditation we got special congratulations for this and were asked to share these nationally with other providers!)
Our values include the way we deliver to our customers, our governance and our emphasis on learning and development and team working