By applying a clear understanding of people and how they interact with their working environment, COPE can optimise your workplace to improve wellbeing and productivity.
COPE’s workplace ergonomics consultants can help you tackle musculoskeletal disorders, productivity and wellbeing issues in the workplace by implementing ergonomics to the highest standards.
COPE can show the financial improvement post ergonomic interventions. Contact us for more information.
Our workplace ergonomics services include:
- Display Screen Equipment DSE related services, including individual assessments, compliance walkthroughs and assessor training
- Ergonomic Workplace Assessment
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- Ergonomics Training Courses
- Office ergonomics
- Procurement ergonomics
- Manufacturing and Production ergonomics
Multi Disciplinary Ergonomics Approach
Managing employee health and wellbeing can be complicated. This is why COPE’s specialists aren’t just experts in workplace ergonomics but have a broad understanding of the range of disciplines involved in good health management, including occupational physiotherapy services, health and wellbeing and occupational health.
Contact us today for more details on how our Ergonomics expertise can help your business.