Experienced ergonomists from COPE can help to increase productivity by improving office ergonomics awareness.
COPE can assist your organisation by providing a variety of Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessment services, including:
Individual Ergonomic Workstation Assessment
COPE have a network of experienced Ergonomists and Occupational Physiotherapists available to undertake expert ergonomic workstation assessments anywhere in the UK.
DSE audit walkthrough/compliance
Your organisation requires numerous assessments for a number of staff on your organisations site to reach compliance before undertaking own assessments by training staff (DSE Assessor Training). We can see up to 15 individuals per day.
DSE Assessor Training
1 day DSE assessor training course which provides your staff with all the knowledge and skills needed to tackle most DSE issues in the workplace.
For all of our office ergonomics solutions COPE aim to not only ensures that our clients comply with the law but aim to:
- Prevent the injuries associated with MSDs, WRULD, RSI
- Reduce absenteeism and prevent costly litigation
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Decrease risk, error rates and lost working days
- Deliver legal compliance
When should I carry out a Display Screen Equipment assessment
Every employer is required to undertake a display screen equipment assessment (an analysis of the computer operator’s workstation) to assess and reduce risks if necessary.
A display screen equipment assessment is required when:
- An employee informs you of a disability
- An employee informs you they are expecting a child
- When any new technology, equipment or software is introduced
- Following an office move, area redesign or change to lighting
Contact us today for more details on how our Ergonomics expertise can help your business.