An ergonomic approach to the design of your office will help improve wellbeing and productivity. Ensuring the thermal, acoustic, furniture and office design layout allow your employees to work optimally.
By applying an ergonomics approach to your office design, we can ensure it:
- Meets ergonomics and health and safety standards.
- Allows your employees to work productively.
- Improves health and wellbeing.
Office ergonomics may utilise one or more of the following:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments
- DSE Assessor Training
- Individual Ergonomic Workstation Assessment
- Office Acoustics Assessment
- Employee Wellbeing Survey/Audit
COPE utilises established ergonomics techniques which will highlight ergonomics issues/risks that occur within office environments.
- A qualified, experienced consultant Chartered Ergonomist will visit your site to get a detailed understanding of your business objectives and requirements.
- The Chartered Ergonomist will conduct an ergonomics assessment/audit using a variety of data collection methods.
- Using the data collected during the site visit the ergonomist will produce a clear and easy to understand report.
- Legislation, ergonomics best practice and standards will be used to ensure your engineers create a healthy and productive working environment.
Many clients find the information gathered during an ergonomics assessment/audit useful for onsite ergonomics training. The data collected can be used to ensure a bespoke training course designed around your organisations needs and concerns.
Contact us today for more details on how our Ergonomics expertise can help your business.