COHAD is COPE’s own, bespoke occupational health software, used exclusively by COPE for its customers. COHAD boasts a comprehensive reporting suite that incorporates extensive management information charts and data for service usage, trend analysis and relevant bespoke reports.
It also includes recall reports for statutory or non-statutory health assessments and responsiveness reports against agreed KPIs.
COHAD Occupational Health Software Key Features:
- COPE do not apply licence fees for use of COHAD
- Wide range of standard management information reports
- COHAD is solely owned by COPE and can be bespoke to your specific needs
- Is accessible via any web-browser
- Secure encrypted logins
- Secure data
- Unlimited number of authorised users
- Easy to use
- Enables Health Trend Analysis
- Generates for KPI and Service Responsiveness tracking
- Data reports generated by COHAD provide customers with the tools to identify and effectively risk-manage causes of work related ill-health and injury within their organisation.
- No local installation or other administration, as the system is hosted on COPE servers at head office (no off-site service providers, and data remains bound within EU/UK Data Protection).
Contact us today for more details on how our Occupational Health expertise can help your business.