COPE’s ‘Health Hub’ is a unique, comprehensive, secure online portal into a suite of online Occupational Health service applications. As a web browser-based system it is the perfect tool for offering simple, secure and speedy online access from anywhere at any time.
Health Hub is the fastest way to create a new management referral request and to track the status of existing referrals or health assessments.
It is also ideal for businesses that want to streamline their operational processes, as well as offering instant online health information, guidance and support to empower their Managers and HR teams.
Health Hub Key Features:
- Around the clock information and resource for Managers
- Anytime, anywhere access via web browser or mobile device
- Rationalises and equalises access to Occupational Health services across your business
- Designed for rapid and automated creation of new referrals or health assessment requests
- Complete view of all your organisation’s “live” and historic referrals and assessments
- Easy progress tracking of an individual’s referral or health assessment
- Significant reduction in cost and transaction times over paper-based systems
- Clear and simple functionality
- Incorporates access to contracted related documents such as KPI reports, MI reports and invoicing
- Provided as a standard part of your COPE OH service, at no extra cost
Choose from a suite of tools and functions including:
- Online New Starter Health Assessments
- Online Fitness for Work / Role Assessments
- Online Management Referral Requests
- Health information & topic flyers for Managers
- “How To” Guidance & Tools for Managers
Contact us today for more details on how our Occupational Health expertise can help your business.