Companies larger than approximately 500 will benefit from implementing occupational physiotherapy on site. This is a regular bespoke service based on your site which has the following significant benefits:
- Significant and measureable reduction in sickness absence
- Reduces employee travel time away from work to access treatment
- More cost effective provision for organisations with larger sites
- Physiotherapist can access the workplace to fully understand work environment
- Enables physiotherapist to interact efficient with HR and Occupational Health
- Allows for the physiotherapist to be involved with your health and wellbeing programmes and is an important link in health promotion.
Multi Disciplinary Occupational Health Approach
Managing employee health and wellbeing can be complicated. This is why COPE’s specialists aren’t just experts in occupational physiotherapy services but have a broad understanding of the range of disciplines involved in good health management, including occupational health, health and wellbeing and workplace ergonomics.
Contact us today for more details on how our Physiotherapy expertise can help your business.