Learning and development is at the heart of our business – we’re a company where people and their performance, attendance and wellbeing are critical to our success. We therefore understand our clients’ need to develop staff, optimise performance and foster engagement through continuous learning and we design our courses with this in mind.
- Our courses are always bespoke with course addressing the specific needs and requirements of our clients
- We design highly interactive and transferable course content enabling delegates to put into practice their new skills
- We give clients choice and flexibility ranging from a short intensive coaching module for more senior staff to a half or full day course with broader content to develop supervisors and managers
In addition we provide tools to help clients identify in precise terms where training will add value and workplace wellbeing tools to enable clients to review the effectiveness of our courses.
Courses can include some – or all – of the following according to client need
Management of mental health and stress at work
- What is stress? How does stress relate to wellbeing?
- Indicators and manifestations of stress at work
- How to achieve optimal balance between ‘over-loading’ and ‘under- loading’
- Creating an environment where staff are both motivated and productive
- Developing managers and supervisors to understand the impact of management style in identifying, preventing and addressing the onset of work related stress
- Employer legal obligations
- How to undertake stress risk assessments
- Investigating stress related performance, capability and sickness absence issues
- What is resilience?
- How to develop individual, team and business wide resilience to maximise performance and improve wellbeing and productivity
- Understanding ‘presenteeism’ and its impact on resilience to work demands and organisational change
Performance & Attendance Management
- Employers legal obligations in performance and attendance management
- How to manage capability cases – both health and performance related
- Retention, rehabilitation and skill retention
- Creating the optimum environment for staff to perform to their full potential
- Reducing risk and achieving positive outcomes in performance and attendance management
Contact us today for more details on how our Professional Training and Coaching can help your business.